Training Center Staff:
Nathan Ruggles -- Apprentice Coordinator/Instructor
James Like -- Instructor
Philip Orr -- Instructor
With the AWS accredited facility available the journeymen of Local 782 have the ability to get their welder certifications in all processes SMAW, FCAW-S, FCAW-G, GMAW, TIG
- Journeymen are encouraged to attend any classes that are taught in the facility.
- OSHA 10 hour and 30 hour
- MSHA First Aid /CPR Scaffold user Erector/Dismantler
- Confined spaceFall Protection
- Structural Steel Erection
- Principals of Reinforcing
- Post-Tensioning Bonded and UnBonded
- Layout Instruments
- Rigging And Cranes /Crane signaling
- Are just a few of the courses that are available as Journeyman upgrades.
- Some self study courses are available for journeyman upgrades.
- Forklift and JLG Safety Training are now available to all members of Local 782
Other courses can be added as are needed to ensure that all members of Local 782 remain a well trained work ready force.